30/12/2015

Faux Fur

There’s a pattern going on on my blog, if you haven’t noticed, it comes back on the 31st.

It’s December 31st again, which means it’s also my birthday! Yay!

I have to admit, I’ve been so lazy recently (all the time) that I haven’t updated a thing for months. Yes, my latest update was last April - I’m a horrible sort-of-blogger. Last year, I revamped my old blog to this one in the hopes of getting myself to post more often but alas, procrastination induced months and a lot of distractions later, it still didn’t happen.

So, I’ve come to the resolution that I will no longer promise on the 365th day of the year that I will keep this blog alive, instead I will do my best to fulfill this new habit I decided to include in my routine. I hope this time, it’ll work.

An all black outfit paired with one of the classic faux fur jackets was definitely a good choice. It’s classy, comfortable and sheek at the same time without making you look like you’re trying too hard. The thing I love about the color black is that you can never go wrong with it, and it works on almost every occasion!

This was more like a to-go-to outfit since I wasn’t really sure of my agenda, but nevertheless it still carries that certain elegance a woman has - and that was what made me happy about my outfit and most importantly, myself.

A tip for the new year, always value yourself and never consider your being any less than the diamond you are, because at the end of the day, not everyone will stay and it is you who can make yourself truly happy.

Hope a lot of blessings may come your way in 2016! Have a happy new year loves!

With love, Gwyn


Top | Pull & Bear
Leggings | UNIQLO
Faux Fur Jacket | H&M
Shoes | Topshop
Bag | H&M

< > Home
The Haute Express © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.