21/05/2016

Little Black Dress









As a fashion enthusiast, classic pieces are lifesavers to me. These serve as my go-to outfits on days I cannot decide what to wear and even when I feel like dressing up - I would always come crawling back to these timeless designs. 

With Singapore's heat and its modern vibe, I took this opportunity to wear a little black dress - definitely something one can never go wrong with. In my case, it was a good choice to wear whilst exploring the extraordinary conservatories at Gardens by the Bay which I will blog about soon!



























In case you didn't know, I posted the first montage of my trip on my YouTube channel! Make sure to check it out, and subscribe while you're at it since I have loads of video ideas planned already!

Also, thank you so much for all the wonderful support you guys give to my blog, it means so much to me :)

Sending you love, Gwyn



The Haute Express © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.