30/12/2014

Fifteen and blogging

Hello tumblr!


Okay *breathes deeply* I’ve been planning to make a fashion blog for a really long time (very very long) but the lack of free time (and my very stubborn self) hindered me from doing so. And now, tada! I finally made one! 



So since it’s almost 2015, I want to start off fresh and one way is pursuing what I love, which is dressing up and blogging. Although I have another blog running, I still feel like making one that’s more personal and inclined to fashion. So, basically that’s it.


So if you’re expecting me to be all formal like introducing myself and all that kind of stuff, well I am going to do it. Partly because I feel obliged to but also because I don’t want people reading this without even knowing my name (!). 


My name is Gwyn and I live in the Philippines. I’m an aspiring fashion blogger as well as a writer. I’m also interested in the field of photography, and designing. But I’m taking small steps and pursuing what I really want most: to be a blogger. Dressing up for me isn’t all about the branded clothes (because what would you do if you had the most expensive clothes but you look terrible in them?), it is a form of expression. It shows the people around you who you are.


Okay so I’m going to stop babbling now, and get  on with my outfit post. So today is my birthday (yay!), but I didn’t throw a party. Well, I never throw parties on my birthdays anymore mainly because people don’t show up because they’re having parties of their own (NYE duh). But even though I’m not in a reception room with a bunch of people, wearing a gown and slicing a huge cake, I still enjoyed my birthday because I got to spend it with my family. I think the most important thing is to be happy, and that’s it.


image



This was what I wore (excuse my awkward hands) on my special day and NYE. Just something casual because I just went to church (I wore a dress but I didn’t get to take a photo) and then went home and changed into this.


image



I also slipped on my white Birks which my Dad got for me. I love how I could pair them up with anything and they work for me because I’m very lazy  to pull anything fashionable most of the time, so.


image


image


image


image


image



Okay so the location was just around my neighborhood and it rained hence the gloomy mood.


Top and Blazer/Cardigan | Cotton On


Shorts | H&M


Mandals | Birkenstock


That’s basically all for this post. I hope all of you are having a good New Year’s Eve and I wish you all the best for the New Years! 


image



Here’s a photo of me goofing around.


- Gwyn | Faux Fur

The Haute Express © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.