11/05/2016

Bright Places



When you're given the opportunity to travel, you know the protocol: street style. 










Recently, I was given the chance to go to the iconic Lion City, Singapore. It was a very spontaneous trip that was only planned last month yet I was able to experience the best out of the stunning city. Arriving at the world's most beautiful airport was definitely a good sight to start with. For an airport, it seemed relaxing despite the buzz and the rush, it even made me forget about my jet lag for a second - but just for a second.

My outfit for the following day consisted of essentially neutral and classic pieces that I incorporated especially for the trip. Through my past traveling experiences, I was able to conclude how comfort should be the number one priority considering you're gonna have to walk a lot, and I mean A LOT. A chic button-down is a good choice for the blaring summer heat, and since it's cropped, it's the best option for a stylish and comfortable look. And what is street style without the ripped jeans and white sneakers? Hence, I had to pair it with my jeans from Zara and my Keds (the sneakers I wear practically everyday).

WEARING:
Hat from Cotton On
Top from Bershka
Jeans from ZARA
Shoes from Keds
Shades from Sunnies by Charlie

Singapore really blew me away, from the sights, the people and basically everything about the wonderful city. I can't wait to blog more about my trip. I'll also be posting a vlog on my YouTube channel, and if you follow me on social media, you can check out some sneak peaks and outtakes from my montage!

Thank you for reading, it means a lot to me!

Sending you love, Gwyn

< > Home
The Haute Express © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.